What we do
We carry out multispectral imaging utilising our industry specific drones and high resolution multi-channel and multispectral camera payloads.
The technique is used over a broad range of applications including precise framing, environmental assessments and research projects.
- Measure biomass of crops
- Identify areas of crop failure
- Manage crops, soil, fertilizing and irrigation more effectively
- Identify pests, disease and weeds
- Count plants and determine population or spacing issues
- Minimize the use of sprays, fertilizers, wastage of water
- Provide data on soil fertility and refine fertilization by detecting nutrient deficiencies
- Marine and river pollution detection
- Determine precise data such as amount, height and tree types for forestry conservation and vegetation identification
- Monitor areas of potential flooding
- Identify organic content in water
- Accurate locate fires for emergency response situations